How is our service in Russia and Belarus changed?
As a result of the rapid changes in the regulatory situation and the sanctions imposed on Russia, there are some major changes in the service we now provide in Russia and Belarus.
Currently, we do not accept new registrations from Russia, Donetsk, and Luhansk regions or Belarus.
If you already have an account with us, going forward, you will NOT be able to:
- deposit funds to your Skrill account
- receivе funds from customers outside of Russia/ Belarus
- complete Skrill Money Transfer
- withdraw funds to Visa/ Mastercard® issued in Russia
- withdraw funds to a Russian bank account
You will be able to:
- withdraw funds to a bank account abroad
- send money to merchants
- send funds to other Skrill customers
- receive money from other Skrill customers registered in your country of residence (Russia or Belarus)
Also, if your account is not yet verified, you will be prompted to complete verification upon your next login to Skrill.