How do I deposit with Boleto in Brazil?
With Boleto you can deposit money into your Skrill account by paying cash at ATMs, branch facilities or internet/online banking, post offices, lottery agents and some supermarkets. Boleto is available as a deposit option in Brazil.
To deposit with Boleto simply:
- Select Vouchers from the Deposit section of your account.
- Click on Boleto and then on the Next button.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit, select the currency of the transaction and your CPF.
- Review and confirm your deposit.
You will then be redirected to a page secured by our provider to complete the payment.
Once the deposit is completed, we’ll send you a confirmation email. You can also check your transaction’s status and details from the History section of your account.
- Copy or print the Boleto voucher as you will need it to make the payment.
- Make sure to pay the Boleto before its expiration date as we cannot accept Boleto that’s already expired
How long does a deposit by Boleto take?
Money deposited with Boleto is usually added to your account 24h after you make the payment.
What are the fees and the limits?
Check the deposit fees on our Fees page or within the Deposit section of your account. There you can also find the transactions limits. Alternatively, once you initiate a transaction, we will inform you onscreen about your limits as per your account status and deposit tries.