How do I deposit with iDEAL in Netherlands?
iDeal is a deposit option for the Netherlands which helps you transfer money from your bank account to your Skrill wallet.
To deposit with iDeal simply:
1. Click iDeal from the Deposit section of your account.
2. From the drop-down menu, select your bank.
3. Enter the amount you want to deposit and select the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added to one of your secondary balances.
4. Review and confirm your deposit.
5. You will then be redirected to a page secured by iDeal to complete the payment. Have your banking credentials handy.
• Make sure the banking details you enter are correct.
• Third-party transfers and wires from business names will be returned. Initiate a deposit from a bank account in your name.
How long does a deposit by iDeal take?
Once you confirm the payment, the money will be added to your Skrill balance right away. On a rare occasion, due to technical or communication reasons, there might be a delay in the processing of your transaction. If such is the case, please allow 1 working day for your transaction to be settled.
What are the fees and the limits?
Check the deposit fees on our Fees page or within the Deposit section of your account.
Once you initiate a transaction, an on-screen message will inform you about your current limits as per your account status and deposit tries.
My iDeal deposit failed. What should I do?
There are several reasons why an iDeal deposit may fail:
• The deposit was rejected by your bank. Contact your bank for more information.
• Your online banking credentials are incorrect, e.g. your one-time security code. Contact your bank for further help.
• The payment request has expired. Reinitiate the payment and complete it as soon as possible.
• Communication error. Reinitiate the deposit.
My iDeal is missing. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that within 1 business day your deposit has neither been credited to your Skrill account nor returned to your bank account, you will be required to send us a proof of payment, such as a copy of your bank statement, or a screenshot of your online banking, showing the following transaction details:
• your name as the bank account holder
• your bank account details: Account number/ IBAN, sort/bank code, etc.
• the debited transaction details: amount, currency, date, and reference (if applicable).