How to add my Canadian bank account to my Skrill account?
To add a Canadian bank account to your Skrill account, follow these steps:
1) Login to your Skrill account and go to the Withdraw section
2) Click Withdraw Now under Bank account
3) Click Add a bank account and select country: Canada
4) In the first field, enter the SWIFT code of your bank
5) In the second field, enter a 9-digit combination of your bank's Institution number and Transit number in the following format: 0XXXYYYYY, where:
1st digit: leading zero – 0
Digits 2 to 4: your bank’s institution number (3 digits)- e.g., XXX
Digits 5 to 9: your bank’s transit number (5 digits) – e.g., YYYYY
6) In the third field, enter your bank account number
7) Confirm that you are the named holder of this bank account and click Add bank account to finish the registration.
* Click on the image to enlarge it.
If you are unaware of any of your bank account details, please double-check them with your bank before registering your bank account with Skrill.