How do I withdraw money to NETELLER?
The withdrawal to NETELLER option (currently available on web only) lets you instantly transfer money from your Skrill account to your NETELLER digital wallet.
How to withdraw money to NETELLER?
- Go to the Withdraw section of your Skrill account.
- Click Withdraw Now under NETELLER.
- Select an available balance to transfer money from, enter the amount, the valid NETELLER e-mail address of the recipient, and click Next.
- A summary page with your withdrawal information will appear. To finalize your withdrawal, click Confirm.
What are the fees and limits?
To review your withdrawal limits, go to the Withdraw section of your account. Select the withdrawal option you want to use, and you’ll see the applicable limits. The displayed limits are in accordance with your available balance and account verification status.
For the withdrawal fee, go to the Withdraw section of your account or visit our Fees Page.
I haven’t received the withdrawal in my NETELLER account. What should I do?
Withdrawals to NETELLER are processed instantly. If you have successfully withdrawn money from Skrill but the transfer doesn’t show up in your NETELLER transaction history, contact us via an available channel below.
Can I cancel a withdrawal to NETELLER?
Withdrawals to NETELLER are instant and irreversible.
What to do if I get an error "You cannot send to this recipient."?
Contact the recipient, as such error appears in the following cases:
- The recipient is not registered. Advise him/ her to register an account
- There are restrictions imposed on your or their account. Follow the in-account instructions