How do I withdraw money to a crypto wallet?
You can instantly send money from your available Skrill Fiat balance to an external Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) crypto wallet.
To make a crypto withdrawal:
- Visit the Withdrawal section and select Crypto Wallet.
- Select the fiat balance you wish to withdraw from, enter the send amount, and crypto address.
- Review the transaction Summary and Confirm.
- You will be asked to confirm the transaction with your six-digit account PIN. You may save the address as a ‘’Trusted recipient’’. Future transactions to this address will not need additional confirmation.
- You can only withdraw fiat balance to a crypto wallet. If you want to withdraw your crypto balance, first convert it to fiat via our crypto trade page.
- Blockchain transactions cannot be reversed. Ensure you enter a valid crypto address when executing the withdrawal. Supported Bitcoin (BTC) addresses contain 26-35 characters. Supported Ethereum (ETH) addresses contain 42 characters.
- Your account should be fully verified to perform a crypto withdrawal.
For customers with registration country Italy: From July 15th, 2022, to buy, sell and withdraw crypto you will be required to meet certain verification criteria. If you are an Italian citizen with a Tax ID, you must complete our account verification process and provide an Italian Tax ID. If your account is registered in Italy, but you do not have a Tax ID, you must still verify your account to use our Crypto services.
What are the fees and limits?
All applicable fees will be displayed via the transaction summary screen and are listed here. A mining/gas fee may also be applied which is beyond our control. The mining/gas fee is deducted from the total amount of your withdrawal so you may receive a lesser amount than expected.
The minimum amount you can withdraw to a crypto wallet is a dynamic value displayed upon initiating the transaction. It is usually 20 EUR or the equivalent in another currency. Your maximum withdrawal limit is based on a daily, weekly and monthly rolling time periods, and is visible onscreen in the Withdraw section of your Skrill account.
My balance isn’t available for sending money to a crypto wallet. What should I do?
Money deposited with Bank Transfer or Mastercard can’t be withdrawn to a crypto wallet.
How long does it take to receive the transfer?
Withdrawals to a crypto wallet are processed instantly. However, in very rare cases, there might be small delays due to network activity.
Your transaction may remain pending for up to 24 hours. If the transaction fails, we will notify you onscreen, or send an e-mail notification once the transaction status is updated.
My crypto wallet transfer is missing. What should I do?
If your crypto withdrawal appears as successful in your account, but the transaction was not received into your crypto wallet:
- Check if there is an error in the provided crypto address as each address is unique. You can review your transaction on the blockchain by visiting the History section. Select the respective transaction and click on ‘’View transaction on the blockchain’’.
- Check your crypto wallet whether the block with the respective transaction has been verified. There might be networking congestion, which can lead to verification delays.
*Withdrawal to Crypto wallet is available in selected countries only. To see if this feature is available for you, visit the Withdrawal section.
Cryptocurrencies are complex, unregulated, without consumer or financial protections. Capital Gains Tax or other taxes may apply. Prices are volatile; only risk what you can afford to lose.