How do I deposit with Rapid Transfer?
Rapid Transfer allows you to deposit money instantly and securely from your bank account directly to your wallet. You will need to have active online banking.
To make a deposit via Rapid Transfer, follow the quick steps below:
1. From the Deposit section of your Skrill account select Instant bank transfer.
2. Enter the Swift code and the IBAN of your bank account and check the disclaimer. *
3. Enter the amount you want to deposit and change the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added in one of your secondary balances.
4. A summary of your deposit will appear. To complete the transaction, click on Go to Rapid Transfer.
5. You will then be redirected to the Rapid Transfer site to complete the payment.
- Rapid Transfer will first ask for your login credentials and then, if necessary, for an additional security code (a one-time password (OTP) through SMS, push notification, etc.). Make sure you enter the correct one, and that the mobile phone registered with your bank is correct and up to date.
- You can only complete one Rapid Transfer deposit at a time.
Is it safe to enter my online banking password when making a Rapid Transfer payment?
It's totally safe to enter your online banking password on Rapid Transfer. We use your bank's security measures, on top of our own, to keep your password safe. We don't store your credentials either.
How long does a Rapid Transfer deposit take?
Once you complete the transaction the money will arrive right away.
What are the limits and the fees?
You can check your deposit limits in the Deposit section of your account, where your limits will be displayed onscreen under the selected deposit option.
For the deposit fee, check the Deposit section of your account or visit our Fees page.
Check with your bank about any fees it may apply for bank transfers.
My login credentials are not accepted. What can I do?
Carefully check the credentials for your online banking. If they are not accepted, contact your bank.
How can I select another bank account?
You can change the bank account after pressing the button Cancel on the login form. Then, a new form Select bank will appear and you will be able to select/enter a new bank account.
I did not receive a one-time password / SMS code. Who should I contact?
The one-time password is sent by your bank. Please make sure the mobile phone number you entered in your online banking is correct and try again. If the problem persists, contact your bank.
My registered phone number changed/is not correct. Can you send the code to my new number?
The SMS is sent by your bank. If your registered mobile phone number has changed, you should correct it in your online banking or contact your bank for assistance.
My Rapid Transfer failed. What can I do?
There are several reasons why a Rapid Transfer may fail:
- You’ve entered wrong bank account information. Double-check your banking details and try again.
- The name of the bank account does not match the name of your Skrill account. Use only bank accounts registered in your name.
- Your bank is not supported for Rapid Transfer. Try with a different bank account, or an alternative deposit option.
- Insufficient funds in the bank account. Try with a different bank account, or an alternative deposit option.
- Communication or time-out error. Try again later.
- Too many failed confirmation attempts (OTP). Make sure you enter the correct one-time password. Contact your bank for more information.
My Rapid Transfer is missing. What should I do?
In the rear case you don’t instantly receive the funds, please allow 48 hours for the transaction to settle. If after this timeframe has passed, the funds have neither returned to your bank account, nor reflected in your Skrill wallet, please contact us. We will need a copy of your bank statement or screenshot from your online banking, showing the debited transaction details:
- your names as account holder
- your bank account details: account number, sort/bank code
- the debited transaction details: amount, currency, date and reference (if applicable)