How do I deposit with Trustly?
- Click on Trustly from the Deposit section of your account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and change the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added to one of your secondary balances.
- Review and confirm your deposit.
- You will be redirected to a page secured by Trustly to complete the payment.
- We can only process transfers coming from a bank account in your name. Third-party transfers and wires from business accounts will be returned.
- Make sure that your internet connection is stable, that you are not using proxy or VPN connection, and that the pop-ups on your browser are enabled.
What are the fees and the limits?
Check the deposit fees on our Fees page or within the Deposit section of your account. Once you initiate a transaction, an on-screen message will inform you about your current limits as per your account status and deposit tries.
My Trustly deposit has failed. What can I do?
There are several reasons why an instant deposit may fail:
- The deposit was rejected by your bank. Contact your bank for more information.
- Your online banking credentials are incorrect, e.g. your one-time security code. Contact your bank for further help.
- Your bank is not supported. Try with an alternative bank account.
- The payment request has expired. Reinitiate the payment and complete it as soon as possible.
- Communication error. Try again later.
- Insufficient funds in your bank account. Try with an alternative payment method.
- You have reached your bank’s limits. Contact your bank for more information.
- You have reached the limits on your Skrill account. Use an alternative deposit option.
My Trustly deposit is missing. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that within 1 business day your deposit has neither been credited to your Skrill account nor returned to your bank account, you will be required to send us a proof of payment, such as a copy of your bank statement, or a screenshot of your online banking, showing the following transaction details:
- your name as the bank account holder
- your bank account details: Account number/ IBAN, sort/bank code, etc.
- the debited transaction details: amount, currency, date, and reference (if applicable).