How do I deposit by paysafecard?
paysafecard is a voucher you can use for online payments. There are thousands of places worldwide where you can buy one. You can use a search engine to find the shop nearest to your location.
To deposit with paysafecard follow the steps below:
1. In the Deposit section of your account click on paysafecard.
2. Enter the amount you want to deposit and change the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added in one of your secondary balances.
3. A summary of your transaction will appear on the screen. To complete the payment, click on Go to paysafecard.
4. You will then be redirected to the paysafecard website to complete the payment.
• There are different paysafecard user experiences in different countries. You may need to register a “mypaysafecard” account prior to using the paysafecard voucher. Your Skrill wallet and your “mypaysafecard” must be registered in the same country.
• You can only deposit in your Skrill wallet using one “mypaysafecard” account, you cannot use multiple paysafecard accounts.
• You will be able to make one deposit at a time.
• Мake sure that your internet connection is stable, that you are not using proxy or VPN connection, and that the pop-ups on your browser are enabled.
What are the limits and the fees?
The best place to check the limits for any deposit option is the Deposit section of your account. By clicking on the relevant deposit option, you see your deposit limits in accordance with your account status and deposit tries.
For the deposit fee, please check the Deposit section of your account or visit our Fees page.
Additional limits may be applied by paysafecard depending on the verification status of your “mypaysafecard” account.
How long does a paysafecard deposit take?
Funds deposited by paysafecard are available right away.
Why did my paysafecard deposit fail?
There are several reasons which may result in a failed paysafecard deposit:
• your mypaysafecard account is locked for payments
• you’ve reached the top-up limits of your mypaysafecard account
• you are trying to use more than one paysafecard account with Skrill
• technical issues
My paysafecard deposit is missing. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that your deposit has not been processed automatically, you will need to wait until the transaction settles, which may take up to a week.