Skrill USA, Inc (Skrill USA) is committed to protecting your privacy and will take all appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and will be collected, used, stored and disclosed in accordance with this notice.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) which are described in this notice.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following personal information about individuals:
- Identifiers, such as your name, age, date of birth, address and other contact details, a copy of your identification (such as your driver’s license or passport), as well as your social security number and/or other government identification or registration data;
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your occupation;
- Commercial information, such as information about your banking relationships, including account numbers, debit and credit card numbers, account balances, and the length of time you have maintained those accounts.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have rights that you can exercise in relation to your personal information. In particular:
- Right to access: you may ask for information about the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which your personal information has been collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information, as well as the categories of third parties with whom we may share or to whom we sell your personal information and the categories of personal information that have been provided to such third parties. You may also ask us for a copy of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in a machine-readable format;
- Right to deletion: you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information;
- Right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information: you have the right to ask us to stop selling personal information about you to third parties;
- Right to nondiscrimination: you have the right not to be discriminated against because you have exercised any of your consumer’s rights listed above. In other words, we shall not provide a different quality of services to you because you have chosen to exercise one of your rights.
You may authorize a person to act on your behalf in relation to exercising these rights but please note that we may need to take certain steps to verify the request made is legitimate, i.e. that it is indeed coming from you or that it is made on your behalf. Please also consider that there might be cases where these rights cannot be enforced: for example, it is possible that we may not comply with a request to delete your personal information if we need that information for the purpose of detecting security incidents, or protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activities, where such information is necessary to record our contractual dealings or your transactions or where required by law.
If you want to know more about your rights, or you want to exercise them, you can reach us at the details provided in the Contact Us section.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We may, from time to time, change our privacy notice. If we make material changes to this notice, we will notify you through this website/portal. The date the privacy notice was last modified is at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for ensuring you periodically visit our website/portal and this privacy notice to check for any changes. However, if we are required by law to give you enhanced notice of any changes to this privacy notice and/or seek your consent to changes in our uses of your personal information, then we will do so.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and if you wish to exercise any of your rights, you may call us at +1 855 719 2087 (toll free number, available 9AM-7PM EST) or write to the address below, marked FAO Privacy Department or Contact us.
Skrill USA’s Group Data Protection Officer is as stated below and can be contacted via the Contact us link above or at the address below:
Mr. Derek A Wynne, Paysafe, Floor 27, 25 Canada Square, London, E17 4AU
This Notice was last revised on 30/12/2019.
Skrill USA, Inc.