Terms and Conditions specific to Pre-Authorized Debits / ACH
1. ACH Authorization and Agreement: By providing your Bank Account number(s) to Skrill USA Inc. (“Skrill” or “We”, “Us”, “Our” via the Skrill Site in connection with your election to add funds to or withdraw funds from your Skrill Account from time to time through a Bank Account, you provide this ACH Authorization and Agreement ("ACH Authorization and Agreement") and certify and agree as follows: (i) you are the owner of the Bank Account(s) whose number(s) you have supplied and designated as an add funds source for your Account; (ii) you are duly authorized in accordance with your Bank Account agreement with your processing Bank, to authorize Skrill to debit such Bank Accounts; (iii) such Bank Account(s) is/are capable of and allow ACH transactions, (iv) such Bank Account(s) is/are in good standing, (v) such Bank Account(s) is/are a consumer personal account(s); (vi) you are authorized to make withdrawals from it/them and credits to it/them without the approval or participation of anyone else; and (vii) you authorize us to initiate credit or debit entries to your Bank Account(s) from time to time until your Skrill Account is closed and no further credits or debits are authorized or permitted under this Agreement.
2. Acknowledgements: You acknowledge and agree that (i) the origination of ACH transactions to and from your Skrill Account, must comply with the provisions of applicable law, and (ii) you will receive at the primary e-mail address of record you have provided via the Skrill Site, any required notices.
3. Authorization and Cancellation: Your ACH Authorization and Agreement is a continuing one that will remain in full force and effect until you cancel this ACH Authorization and Agreement by unlinking your linked Bank Account(s) by logging into your Skrill Account on the Skrill Site and removing the relevant Bank Account or by contacting Skrill Help. You agree to do so in time for Skrill to have a reasonable opportunity to act on your cancellation and you understand that you may only give notice of cancellation of this ACH Authorization and Agreement by unlinking your linked Bank Account(s) by logging onto your Skrill Account on the Skrill Site or contacting us, and failure to do so will void your notice of cancellation.
4. Consent: You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you will be deemed to have accepted and executed this ACH Authorization and Agreement by entering your Bank Account number(s) on the Skrill Site which will be sufficient for your consent and signature. The effective date of this ACH Authorization and Agreement is the date you submit your Bank Account number(s) to Us and you agree by checking the ACH Authorization and Agreement.
5. Amount, Timing or Specified Event/Action: The origination of ACH transactions to and from your Skrill Account is triggered by a request on behalf of You, the consumer and only upon the date of said request.
6. Account Validation: When you provide us with your Bank Account information, and as a condition to your using such Bank Account as a source to add funds, we will verify your identity, authority and/or access to the Bank Account you identify. In order to do so, Skrill will do one of the following: (i) use a third-party provider tool, such as Plaid Technologies Inc. or any other third-party provider, to verify your identity and authorization of the Bank Account you identify, (ii) credit your Bank Account with two (2) different and random micro-deposits, which you will be required to confirm by entering their specific amounts once prompted by the Skrill Site. Upon valid confirmation of the two (2) different micro-deposit amounts, your Bank Account(s) will be linked to your Skrill Account and you will be able to make withdrawals from and credits to Your Skrill Account, or (iii) a manual verification which means you will be required to submit the required Bank Account documentation to back-pend staff of Skrill. In addition, we may use a third-party provider tool to verify your identity and authorization of the Bank Account you identify.
7. Bank Transfers: When you use your Bank Account as your payment method for any transaction or to initiate a transaction to add funds to your Skrill Account, you are requesting an electronic transfer from your Bank Account. For these transactions, Skrill will make electronic transfers via ACH from your Bank Account in the amount you specify. You agree that such requests constitute your authorization and consent to Skrill to make the transfers.
8. Contact Information: you may contact Skrill online or by calling us to make inquiries, obtain information or seek recourse with respect to any ACH transaction issued by you.
9. Recourse/Reimbursement Statement: You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this ACH Authorization and Agreement, such as, but not limited to,, you have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this ACH Authorization and Agreement. To obtain more information on your recourse rights, contact your financial institution.
10. Credit Reporting: You acknowledge and agree that any violation of this ACH Authorization and Agreement, such as but not limited to disputing a previously granted valid consent may result in negative credit reporting.