Why won’t Skrill let me sign up?
Almost anyone can use Skrill, however, we have certain criteria you should meet to do so. If you come across any difficulties upon sign up, this may be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- You’re too young. You must be 18 or older to use our services.
- You entered inaccurate data (e.g., names, address, date of birth). Make sure that the information you provide is valid and up to date. When necessary, you can update your personal details via section Settings > Personal details or by contacting the Skrill Help Team.
- You’re using VPN or a proxy server. To register with Skrill, turn off any IP masking services and use a different email address.
- You’re trying to sign up for a business account. Don’t use any business or commerce related words in your names or email address.
- You already have an account with Skrill. As a regular customer, you’re entitled to only one account with us.
- You’re trying to register from non-supported country. If you don’t see your country in the drop-down list upon sign up, this means we don’t offer our services there. Check out the list of non-serviced countries here.
My phone number/email address is already in use. What should I do?
If you see such an error, this would usually mean that you already have an account with Skrill.