How do I deposit via Bank Transfer (ACH)?
The Direct Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit option allows you to deposit funds to your Skrill account using your online banking. Take a moment to verify your Skrill account beforehand!
To initiate a Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit you need to add and verify your bank account. Use a checking, not a savings bank account:
1. Click on Bank Transfer (ACH) in the Deposit section of your Skrill account.
2. Select the logo of your bank or type its name in the search bar.
3. You will be redirected to your online banking. Log in using your credentials, and secure token (if required by your bank).
4. Your bank account information gets verified automatically upon successful login. You can deposit right away.
How long does a Bank Transfer (ACH) deposit take?
The funds will be credited to your Skrill account within up to 3 business days.
What are the limits and the fees?
The best place to check the limits and fees for any deposit option is the Deposit section of your account. Alternatively, to get acquainted with all charges related to your account, visit our dedicated Fees page. VIP customers take advantage of increased limits.
If you have reached your deposit limit, you could use an alternative option from the Deposit section of your Skrill account or wait several days before trying again.
I couldn’t link my bank account. What’s the reason?
• The name on your bank account does not match the name on your Skrill account.
• The bank account is not in your name.
• Your bank account has been closed/ is inactive. Add another bank account.
• We cannot connect to your bank at this point. Try again later.
My deposit failed. What can I do?
There are several reasons why a deposit may fail. They include but are not limited to the following:
• The balance of your bank account is insufficient. Make sure to have enough funds in your bank account.
• The login credentials of your online banking have been changed. If such is the case, please remove the bank account and add it again.
In case of a declined deposit, you will see an on-screen error message, as well as recommendations on what to do.
My deposit is missing. What should I do?
We aim to process ACH deposits within 3 business days, however, due to factors beyond our direct control delays of about 2 more business days can be expected. Such factors include but are not limited to the working hours of the ACH network, bank holidays, and the bank's speediness in processing the transaction. In case you have waited for more than 5 business days to receive your deposit, please contact us.