How can I send money to another Skrill customer?
Send money instantly to friends and family members just with their e-mail address. Simply follow the steps below:
- Select Skrill to Skrill from the Send section of your Skrill account.
- Enter the recipient’s email or select a person from your Recent recipients’ list.
- Enter the amount. If the total amount, including the fee, is bigger than what you currently have as available balance, you'll get the option to pay with your credit/debit card directly. Either select an already registered card or add a new one.
- Check the summary of the transaction and confirm it.
That’s it! The money is already there!
You have 30 minutes to change your mind and cancel the transaction.
If the recipient doesn’t have a Skrill account, they will get an email invitation to register within the next 14 days to receive the money. In the meantime, the payment will remain pending. Once the recipient registers a Skrill account, its status will become processed. If the recipient does not register an account, the transaction will be automatically canceled, and the money will return to your Skrill balance.
To send money successfully, make sure that:
- your internet connection is stable, you aren't using a proxy or VPN connection and the pop-ups on your browser are enabled;
- the recipient’s account is open and active;
- you send funds to Skrill customers only if you know and trust them, as once a Send Money transaction is processed, it cannot be canceled or returned.
What are the fees and the limits?
Your send limits and fees will be displayed during the transaction. For more information about our fees, visit our Fees page. Note that for transactions, involving currency conversion, an additional fee applies.
I can't complete a Skrill to Skrill payment. Why?
This may happen due to the following reasons:
- You don’t have enough balance. If the amount you wish to transfer is bigger than your account balance, you can choose one of your registered credit/ debit cards to complete the payment.
- Your account is temporarily restricted for outgoing payments. Follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the issue.
- The recipient’s account is temporarily disabled. Contact him/ her to confirm their account is in good standing, or try the transaction a bit later with a different amount.
- Your account is not yet verified.