How do I verify my bank account to deposit by Bank Transfer (ACH)?
This feature is currently not available on the mobile app. Instead, log in to your account from a web browser.
To complete an ACH deposit your bank account needs to be verified. Follow the simple steps below:
- From the Deposit menu select Direct Bank Transfer (ACH logo)
- Click on Add bank account and accept the Terms and Conditions. OR Finish verification for previously registered unverified bank account
- A pop-up window will display all the supported banking institutions to select from. Alternatively, use the search bar to type the name of your bank
- You are then redirected to your bank’s online banking. Input your credentials and log in.
- Your automatic bank verification is completed. If we cannot connect to your bank at this time, you will be asked to try again later.
To ensure successful bank account verification, please have in mind the following:
- Use a checking, not a savings bank account.
- Make sure your banking credentials are correct, and your bank account is in good standing. Otherwise, your bank may block your account.
- The name on your Skrill account should match the name on your bank account.
- The bank account should be registered in your name. Third-party bank accounts and business accounts are not accepted.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Enable your browser pop-ups.
If you cannot locate your banking institution, you will be prompted to Add a bank account manually by filling in the details below:
Bank Routing Number (ABA): American Banker's Association routing or transit number of the customer's bank. Consists of 9 numeric digits
Bank Account number: from 3-15 digits
Skrill then sends two small micro-deposits to your bank account. After 3 days, you need to finish the verification by confirming the exact amounts credited to the wallet. The option won’t be available before that. Click on the Finish verification button and enter the two exact amounts of the received microdeposits up to the second digit after the decimal point. You only have 3 attempts to finish the verification, so please wait until you see the exact micro-deposit amounts on your banking. Please refrain from trying to guess the numbers.
If you don’t confirm the amounts within 2 weeks of the Bank account verification request, verification will fail automatically, and you will be required to provide a bank statement, confirming your banking information, or a screenshot of your online banking. You will be provided with on-screen instructions.