How can I send money to e-mail (Skrill to Skrill)?
Send money instantly to friends and family members with just their email address. Simply follow the steps below:
- Select Skrill to Skrill from the Send section of your Skrill account.
- Enter the recipient’s email or select a person from your recent recipients’ list. Make sure you enter the correct e-mail address.
- Enter the amount. If the total amount, including the fee, is bigger than what you currently have as an available balance, you'll get the option to pay with a card directly. Either select an already registered card or add a new one.
- Check the summary of the transaction and confirm it with your PIN.
If the recipient doesn’t have a Skrill account, they will get an email invitation to register within the next 14 days to receive the money. In the meantime, the payment will remain pending. Once the recipient signs up, its status will become processed. If the recipient doesn't register, the transaction will be automatically cancelled, and the money will return to your Skrill balance.
To send money successfully, make sure that:
- there are no typos in the recipient's email address, as it may result in delays or wrong recipient;
- your internet connection is stable, you're not using a proxy or VPN connection, and that the pop-ups on your browser are enabled;
- the recipient’s account is open and active;
- you send funds to Skrill customers only if you know and trust them, as once a Send Money transaction is processed, it can't be cancelled or returned.
What are the fees and the limits?
Your send limits and fees will be displayed during the transaction. For more information about our fees, visit our Fees page. Note that for transactions involving currency conversion, an additional fee applies.
I can't complete a Skrill to Skrill payment. Why?
This may happen due to the following:
- The recipient’s account is temporarily disabled. Contact them to confirm their account is in good standing or try the transaction a bit later with a different amount.
- You're entering a wrong e-mail address. Confirm the e-mail with the recipient.
- You don’t have enough balance. If the amount you wish to transfer is bigger than your account balance, you can choose one of your registered credit/debit cards to complete the payment.
- Your account is temporarily restricted for outgoing payments. Follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the issue.