How to re-enable webcam sharing in my browser?
To be able to complete a part of our verification process, you would need to enable webcam sharing on your browser.
You can grant access to your webcam by selecting a camera device, and clicking on Share Selected Device from a pop-up window that will appear when following the webcam verification steps:
If you have, however, blocked access to your camera, follow the steps below to re-enable it depending on the browser you're using.
You can change which sites can use your camera:
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right click More and then Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Site settings.
- Navigate to Camera and click Sites can ask to use your camera.
- Under Customized behaviors you can add or remove sites that you wish to grant or deny access to your webcam.
On Mozilla Firefox, the Permissions window can only by displayed by clicking on the lock next to the URL bar:
To re-enable the webcam sharing option you need to select Always Share.
Keep in mind that you may have to reload the page for the changes to take effect.