Why did my bank withdrawal fail?
Bank withdrawal is a quick and accessible way to manage your finances. There are, however, several points you need to pay attention to when instructing a bank wire withdrawal.
- Currently a bank account can only be added on web (feature not available on mobile app).
- Bank withdrawals can only be instructed to a bank account in your name. Third-party bank accounts and business accounts are not acceptable.
- Your Skrill account needs to be verified.
- We may ask you to verify your bank account. This feature is currently not available on the mobile app. Instead, log in to your account from a web browser.
- If you see “Bank not supported” after you enter your bank details, it means we do not work with your bank, and you will need to fill in an alternative bank account.
- Always make sure that you are entering the correct details when filling in your bank account information. If you are unsure how to fill in the required fields, please contact your bank. Entering incorrect information may result in delayed or declined transactions, and/or unwanted charges.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please check whether:
- You have entered your bank details correctly.
- Your limits are sufficient to execute this transaction.
- There aren’t any restrictions applied to your bank account.
If you need further help, please contact us via the contact channel below.