What is Skrill Money Transfer and how do I use it?
With Skrill Money Transfer, you can easily send money to your own or someone else's bank account, credit/debit card, or mobile wallet. Our remittance service offers great benefits such as the Skrill Money Transfer Refer-a-Friend programme and our Skrill Money Transfer Rate Alerts.
How do I send money using Skrill Money Transfer?
You can initiate a Skrill Money Transfer by clicking Get started on the dedicated page or via the Transfer > International money transfer section of your Skrill account.
You can complete a Skrill Money Transfer in 4 quick steps:
- Enter the send amount, recipient location, and send/receive currency.
- Choose the delivery and payment method. Transfer fees, if any, and approximate processing timeframe will also be displayed.
- Once you Continue, we will ask you to select to whom you are sending funds and enter their recipient details.
A real-time currency conversion rate is displayed on top of the payment request. You can change your payment details at any time by clicking Edit within the My Transfer field.
4. Review the transfer summary and Confirm. Then, chose the payment method and complete the transaction.
If this is your first Skrill Money Transfer and you don’t have a Skrill account, you will be prompted to create one by clicking Register.
- Recipients' details from previous transfers will be stored under the Existing recipients' section, so you will not have to re-submit them.
- You can change the payment method you’ve previously selected, by clicking on Pay another way? You can also choose to store your payment instruments.
- You cannot use your existing Skrill wallet balance for Skrill money transfer.
- You can only send funds from personal payment instruments
What payment methods can I use?
Depending on your country of registration you can use a credit/debit card, Paysafecash, Manual bank transfer, and Sofort (Klarna).
What fees do you charge?
The fees we charge (if any) depend on your payment method, send/receive currency, and send/receive country. Learn more by reading our fees page or by reviewing the transfer`s Summary page, where we display applicable fees for each transfer you make.
When will the money arrive?
After receiving your money, we aim to transfer them instantly where possible, or within 24-72 hours, depending on the destination option and funding methods you have chosen. You will be notified on-screen when selecting your transaction details.
My Skrill Money Transfer failed. What should I do?
If your card or bank deposit fails, you will receive an automated email with the transaction details. To see the status of every Skrill Money Transfer you make, check the My transfers section.
If your deposit was successful, but the Skrill Money Transfer fails, your payment will be refunded. Card refunds are usually received within 7 days after we process them, while bank refunds take 2-5 business days. If your transfer has been funded with Paysafecash, the money will be returned to your Paysafecash account and you should be able to withdraw it at a Paysafecash payment point.
Can I cancel my transfer?
Transfers can’t be cancelled once we have received your payment and sent it to your chosen destination.