Do more. Pay less.
- We’re committed to keeping fees low.
- Using your Skrill wallet to pay online at a retailer that accepts Skrill is free
- Receiving money into your Skrill account is free
- Uploading funds into your Skrill account is usually free – some options involve a small charge, which will be clearly stated
- Sending money to an email address or another Skrill wallet costs 1.9% of the amount sent, with the charge capped at €20
Upload funds Please note that if you use your credit card for gambling purposes your issuer may charge a ‘cash advance fee’. This fee is outside Skrill’s control, and we receive no part of it.
Local payment methods 1Price: EUR 0.00Price: 0.50 %Price: 1.00 %Price: 1.90 %Price: 1.95 %Price: 3.00 %
Global payment methodsPrice: EUR 0.00Price: 1.90 %Price: 2.25 %Price: 2.50 %Price: 7.50 %
Local payment methods (1)EUR 5.50(EUR 5.50)7.50 %
Global payment methods (1)Price: EUR 5.50(EUR 5.50)
Send moneyPrice: 1.9%
(Max. GBP 7.89 )
Receiving money is always free of charge
For transactions involving currency conversion Skrill adds a fee of 3.99% to our wholesale exchange rates. The exchange rates vary and will be applied immediately without notice to you.
Your Skrill Account is free for personal use as long as you login or make a transaction at least every 12 months.
If you don't do this, a service fee of EUR 3.00 (or equivalent) will be deducted monthly from the funds in your account.
*From December 14 2017, the Send Money fee will be reduced from 1.9% to 1.45%. A minimum Send Money fee of EUR 0.50 applies with no maximum fee.