1 EUR = BGN
EUR to BGN chart
Frequently asked questions
The Exchange feature allows you to add secondary account balances in different currencies to your primary account currency and thus avoid currency conversion fees. There are three ways to do this:
- Convert your money from one currency to another via the Exchange section of your account – just select the currencies to exchange money from and to, enter the amount and confirm the transaction. Once the exchange is complete, a separate secondary currency balance will be created in your account.
- Deposit money in a specific currency – when you upload money using one of the options available to you in the Deposit section, you can choose the deposit currency from a drop-down menu. Once the deposit is complete, a separate balance in this currency will be created in your account.
- Make a Skrill Money Transfer in a currency different from your primary Skrill account currency – if the sending currency of your transfer is different from your primary account currency, a separate balance in this currency will be created in your Skrill account.
Rapid Transfer allows you to deposit money instantly and securely from your bank account directly to your wallet. You will need to have active online banking. To make a deposit via Rapid Transfer, follow the quick steps below:
- From the Deposit section of your Skrill account select Instant bank transfer.
- Enter the Swift code and the IBAN of your bank account and check the disclaimer. *
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and change the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added in one of your secondary balances.
- A summary of your deposit will appear. To complete the transaction, click on Go to Rapid Transfer.
- You will then be redirected to the Rapid Transfer site to complete the payment. Note:
- Rapid Transfer will first ask for your login credentials and then, if necessary, for an additional security code (a one-time password (OTP) through SMS, push notification, etc.). Make sure you enter the correct one, and that the mobile phone registered with your bank is correct and up to date.
- You can only complete one Rapid Transfer deposit at a time. How long does a Rapid Transfer deposit take?
Once you complete the transaction the money will arrive right away.
A credit/ debit card deposit allows you to instantly add money to your Skrill account. Check the acceptable card types for your country of residence on our Fees page. To complete a credit/ debit card deposit, follow the steps below:
- From the Deposit section of your account select Credit or debit card.
- To Add a card, enter your card’s details (card number, expiry date, CVV code). If you already have a list with added cards, select one from the list, enter its CVV code and use it directly.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit, and select the currency if you want the money to be added to one of your secondary balances. If you want to use the funds for gambling, select “Yes”.
- Review and confirm your deposit. This is a quick deposit option. Funds will reflect into your Skrill account right away.
To ensure successful deposit:
- Make sure your Internet connection is stable.
- Enable your browser pop-ups.
- Make sure you enter the correct 3DS code, sent to you by the card issuer.
The bank wire withdrawal option lets you transfer money from your Skrill digital wallet to a personal bank account.
How to withdraw money to my bank account?
- Go to the Withdraw section of your Skrill account.
- Click Withdraw Now under Bank Account.
- Choose a bank account and click Next. If you haven’t registered a bank account, click Add a Bank Account to submit your bank details. This feature is currently not available on the mobile app. Instead, log in to your account from a web browser.
- Enter the amount and click Next. Depending on your country, you may need to provide additional details (e.g. for Brazil: your CPF/CNPJ number). You may be asked to verify your bank account if you haven’t done so already.
- A summary page with your withdrawal information will appear. To finalize your withdrawal, confirm the transaction by entering your PIN.
The fees, limits, and processing time will be displayed onscreen.
Skrill makes paying online on thousands of sites easy. There are two main options for transferring funds to a merchant website using Skrill *:
- Using your Skrill account balance
- Using one of the available funding options of your Skrill account
To pay online with Skrill, follow these steps:
- Visit the merchant site to which you want to transfer your money and select the Deposit or Buy in option (it may also be referred to as Real Money, Buy Chips, Cashier, or something similar).
- Select the Skrill payment option and log in to your Skrill account.
- If you have sufficient balance to cover the payment, you can choose to pay from your Skrill account balance. If not, select another payment option from the ones available to you and complete the payment by providing the requested details.
- To finalize your payment, click Pay Now.
Deposit money from your personal bank account to your Skrill wallet quickly, securely, and for free. Bank Transfer is the most convenient method for larger amounts.
To initiate a bank deposit, just follow a few simple steps:
- From the Deposit section of your Skrill account click on Deposit Now under Bank transfer.
- The bank details (our Bank Account Number, Bank name, etc.) you need to complete the transfer will be displayed onscreen, along with your Reference number (which may be your Skrill Customer ID or a unique reference number). For your convenience and depending on the country of registration, we may show one or more bank accounts in different currencies to choose from.
- Make a note of our bank details, and the reference number, and complete the payment from your online banking or by visiting your local bank branch. Make sure to enter the Reference Number in the respective field which may be called Reference, Description, Purpose, Details, etc.
The fees, limits and processing timeframe will be displayed onscreen.
Strong Customer Authentication is a European regulatory requirement which aims at making online payments more secure.
As a result of this requirement, on some occasions (when logging in or completing a transaction) we may ask you for additional authentication either via a 6-digit SMS code sent to your mobile phone or via a 6-digit email verification code sent to your primary e-mail address (used in combination with your Skrill PIN). Keep in mind that each verification code is valid for 15 minutes only.
If you have downloaded, installed, and signed into the Skrill mobile app at least once in the past, you may also receive a push notification on your mobile device to authenticate you.
How can I update and/or verify my phone number?
- Log into your Skrill account via a web browser
- Go to Settings > Personal details > Phone number
- You’ll see the options to Add, Verify and/or Edit your mobile number – just follow the on-screen instructions
To avoid any service interruptions, make sure your registered phone number is verified and up to date.
It's simple! Once you have started using your Skrill account, you'll have the option to verify your identity by uploading a valid and readable photo of your ID.
We'll also ask you to verify your address and take a selfie.
We'll do our best to quickly review and accept your documents, regardless of the language they're in.
Depending on the available options for your country, you may be able to directly start the verification process via section Settings > Verification, or may be asked to fund your account first by making a deposit or receiving a payment.
You will then be taken to the Verify your Account page, where all remaining verification steps will be displayed. After completing Identity Verification, you will be asked to verify your address.