How can I keep my Skrill account operational?
To avoid account limitations, please keep in mind the following:
- register and use only one account that belongs to you only, unless you’re otherwise instructed by our customer support;
- register and use only your own personal payment instruments (credit/debit card, bank account, mobile wallet etc.);
- avoid logging into your Skrill account from open Wi-Fi networks and never use proxies, VPN, or similar IP masking services. It’s best to use the fixed IP address assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider.
- if you withdraw money from a merchant system to your Skrill account, make sure to follow the on-screen instructions – don’t try to transfer the amount directly to your bank account, unless such an option is available;
- if you haven’t verified your account yet, check your limits from Settings > Verification regularly in the Skrill mobile app and make sure to verify before you reach your limits;
- use your personal account for personal purposes only. If you wish to use Skrill for business purposes, please check this article;
- keep your Skrill account safe – don’t share your credentials or other sensitive data with anyone;
- use the latest version of our mobile app.
Please also make sure to read our Terms & Conditions, which specify allowed and prohibited transactions and behaviour. Failure to follow these may result in account limitations.