How to enable location sharing on my browser?
When you start verifying your account, our system automatically checks whether you're located at the same place that you've registered as your address. If the check is successful, your address can be automatically verified without you having to submit additional proof of address.
Note: This feature is available for certain countries only, and can be used only once. If the check is unsuccessful, you'll need to submit a document to verify your address.
Once you start the verification process, you'll see the browser share location pop-up in the top left corner. In case you don't see it, below are a few simple steps explaining how to enable location sharing on your browser:
- At the top right corner of Chrome, tap More, then Settings.
- Search for the Privacy and security section.
- Click Site settings. In the dialog that appears, scroll down to the Location section.
- Select your default permission for future location requests: Sites can ask for your location. Alternatively, you could Customize behaviors to add and remove sites allowed to see your location.
- Tap More and then Settings in the Google Chrome App.
- Tap Site settings and then Location.
- Use the blue slider at the top of the screen to have Chrome ask before accessing your location.
- Tap the specific blocked or allowed sites to manage exceptions.
- Open the settings app.
- From the list, tap Chrome Chrome app.
- Tap Location.
- Allow Chrome to access to your location.
For more details, please visit Chrome FAQ.
- At the top right corner of Mozilla, click Menu, then Settings.
- Go to the Privacy & Security section and scroll down to Permissions.
- Next to Location tap Settings and check if Skrill is enabled to access your location.
- If not enabled, simply add it by typing in https://www.skrill.com/en-us/
- Tap the menu icon.
- Within the Settings screen tap Privacy.
- Scroll down the page to Mozilla Location Service.
- Tap the check box to enable Mozilla Location Service.
For more details, please visit Mozilla Firefox FAQ.
When you visit a geolocation-enabled website in Safari, you are asked if you want to share your location with the site. In the pop-up that appears, select the option Remember my decision for one day if you want to allow it, or disable authorization for the next 24 hours.
- Tap Settings.
- From the menu select Privacy.
- Choose Location Services.
- Toggle the switch to ON.
For more details, please visit Safari FAQ.