What identity verification documents do you accept?
To verify your identity as a part of the Skrill account verification process, you will need to upload a valid government-issued photo ID document.
We accept the following identity verification documents:
- ID cards
- Driving licenses
Important requirements for your identity verification document:
- Your ID document should be valid (do not send in expired documents);
- Your ID document should be a color copy;
- We should be able to see your photo, full name, birth date, signature and the document number;
- The copy should be in high definition quality (easy to read) and should display all four edges of the document;
- The copy should be submitted in a *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png or *.pdf file format.
Please also note that:
- Passports should be open on the page with your photo and passport number;
- When sending an ID card (or a driving license which contains personal details or issue/expiry date on the back side) be sure to include separate images of the front and the back side of the document.
Note: We'll do our best to quickly review and accept your documents, regardless of the language they're in.