What is a PIN and how can I reset it?
What is PIN Authentication?
The PIN Authentication is an additional security feature that helps you increase the security level of your Skrill account. The PIN is used as an additional challenge when logging in or when you complete a transaction.
How to set up my PIN Authentication?
In light of the Strong Customer Authentication regulatory requirement you must set up a 6-digit PIN as the final step of your account creation.
Important requirements for the PIN:
- PIN must be 6 digits
- PIN must not contain 6 repeating digits (e.g. 111111)
- PIN must not contain 6 consecutive ascending or descending digits (e.g. 123456 or 654321)
How do I reset my PIN via My Account?
You would be able to reset your PIN if you have access to your account. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your wallet
- Visit the ‘Settings > ‘Security’ section
- Click ‘Reset’ next to the ‘Reset PIN’ option
- A PIN reset link is sent to your email
I have forgotten my PIN. How can I log in?
In case you have forgotten your PIN and are experiencing issues while logging in, please contact us via an available contact channel below.
Our Virtual Assistant Sofia is also available to assist you 24/7 – to start chatting with her, just click the button on the bottom right corner of your screen.