What address verification documents do you accept?
We accept the following documents for address verification:
- A utility bill issued within the past 90 days (for heating, electricity, water, cable, landline telephone, sewer, gas). We don’t accept mobile phone bills.
- A printed or electronically generated statement from your financial institution (bank, credit/debit card, mortgage, insurance, investments – we don’t accept statements from purely online financial institutions, such as Revolut, PayPal etc.) issued within the past 90 days;
- A signed and stamped letter or electronically generated document from your financial institution issued within the past 90 days;
- Government correspondence (including tax documents, court documents, pension bills, government-issued loans, fine or penalty tickets), issued within the past 12 months;
- A tenancy agreement/contract, issued within the past 12 months.
Important requirements for your proof of address:
- The document should contain your full name, current address and a document issue date;
- The issuing institution’s name, website and/or logo must be visible;
- The copy should be submitted in a *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png or *.pdf file format;
- A tenancy agreement should include either the signatures of both landlord and tenant, or the company/agency logo of the issuing institution.
Other things to keep in mind:
- We may at our discretion accept screenshots if they contain all necessary data.
- We don’t accept P.O. boxes as a valid residence address.
- We accept documents in all languages and characters. However, documents with non-Latin characters may take longer to be reviewed.