How can I update and verify my email address?
With Skrill you can have up to 5 registered emails at a time. To add a new email address, go to Settings > Personal details and click 'Add a new email'.
While you can use your email address without verifying it, to make a secondary email a primary one, you'll need to verify it first (available only via a web browser). To do this, follow the steps bellow:
- In the Settings section of your Skrill account click Personal details.
- Click Verify next to your email address.
- An automated email will then be sent to your registered email address containing a verification link, valid for 15 minutes. Click the button to complete the verification.
To make a verified secondary email a primary one, go to Settings > Personal details and click 'Make primary' next to the email address. You'll then receive an email with a one-time password (6-digit code), valid for 15 minutes. Go back to your account and confirm the code to make the email primary.
I can't verify my email address. What should I do?
If you’re having trouble verifying your email address, check the following:
- Check your spam filters to make sure our confirmation email hasn't landed in your Spam inbox.
- Make sure you're using a valid email address format.
- Double-check the spelling of the email address you've submitted.
- Add the Skrill domain as a trusted sender domain in your email client.
- Use popular email domains, such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo etc. to ensure you can receive automated emails from Skrill.
If you've tried all of these steps and you still can't verify your email address, contact us via one of the available channels below.
I've forgotten my email address. What should I do?
If you've forgotten your registered email address, simply contact the Skrill Help Team. We’ll ask you a few questions to help us locate your account, authenticate you and give you the information you need.
You can get in touch with us by clicking on one of the available contact channels below and our team will make sure to assist you accordingly.
Note: If you don't have access to the email address you've registered at Skrill, you'll need to have a new email address ready and mention it to the agent assisting you.
In case your email address needs to be changed, you'll be asked to confirm your identity first by submitting pictures of your ID and your face via email.
Can I use different email addresses to receive money?
Yes, you can receive payments from merchants and other customers to any of your registered email addresses. There are several things to consider, though:
- Check for any spelling mistakes before providing your email to the sender.
- Make sure that the email you provide is already linked to your Skrill account.
- If you forgot to add your email address but are already expecting a payment linked to it, add the email to your Skrill account as soon as possible. In case you don't receive the funds within 1-2 days, contact the sender to check the payment status.