How do I withdraw money to my mobile wallet?
The mobile wallet withdrawal option lets you transfer money from your Skrill account to a personal mobile wallet. Check in your account or from the drop-down menu on our Fees page whether this option is available for you.
Mobile wallet withdrawals are instant and are always sent in the local currency.
How to withdraw money to a mobile wallet?
- Before initiating a withdrawal to your mobile wallet, make sure your Skrill account is fully verified.
- Go to the Withdraw section of your Skrill account.
- Click Withdraw Now under Mobile Wallet.
- Choose a mobile wallet and click Next.
- If you haven’t registered a mobile wallet, click Add Mobile Wallet (available on web only). The mobile wallet must be in your name. You can add up to 5 mobile wallets to your Skrill account.
- Enter the amount and click Next.
- A summary page with your withdrawal information will appear. To complete the transaction, confirm with your PIN.
To ensure your withdrawal is processed quickly, make sure that:
- Your mobile wallet is active
- You are withdrawing funds to the correct wallet number.
What are the fees and limits?
The limits vary depending on the mobile wallet operator. To review your limits, go to the Withdrawal section of your account. Select the mobile wallet you want to withdraw money to and the applicable limits will appear onscreen.
The withdrawal fee can be found on our Fees page or in the Withdraw section of your account.
If the currency of the withdrawal is different from your Skrill account currency, an additional Foreign Exchange fee will be added to our wholesale exchange rates.
Can I cancel a Mobile wallet withdrawal?
As they are processed instantly, mobile wallet withdrawals cannot be cancelled or reverted, once initiated.
I cannot register my Mobile wallet. What can I do?
If the onscreen message you get is that your Mobile wallet is already registered in another account, contact us.
Why did my withdrawal fail?
- The service is temporarily unavailable/ technical issues. Try again later.
- You are entering an invalid mobile number. Double-check your mobile wallet number and retry. Make sure you do not enter a “0” after the country code.
- You have reached your transaction limits. Try with a smaller amount or try again later. Contact your mobile wallet operator for more information.
I haven’t received my withdrawal yet. What should I do?
Usually the mobile wallet withdrawals are processed right away. However, on the rare case that a withdrawal was initiated but the funds not received into your mobile wallet, please contact us by filling in the below form.