Do more. Pay less.
- We’re committed to keeping fees low.
- Using your Skrill wallet to pay online at a retailer that accepts Skrill is free
- Receiving money into your Skrill account is free
- Uploading funds into your Skrill account is usually free – some options involve a small charge, which will be clearly stated
- Sending money to an email address or another Skrill wallet costs 1.45% of the amount sent
Upload funds Please note that if you use your credit card for gambling purposes your issuer may charge a ‘cash advance fee’. This fee is outside Skrill’s control, and we receive no part of it.
Local payment methodsPrice: EUR 0.00Price: 0.50 %Price: 1.00 %Price: 1.90 %Price: 1.95 %Price: 3.00 %Price: 15.00 %
Global payment methodsPrice: EUR 0.00Price: 1.90 %Price: 2.25 %Price: 2.50 %Price: 7.50 %
No upload fee will be charged for single upload transactions of EUR 20,000 (or equivalent) or higher, after deduction of any applicable bank or currency conversion fees. All other upload transactions will be charged at 1.00%.
Local payment methodsEUR 5.50(EUR 5.50)7.50 %
Global payment methodsPrice: EUR 5.50(EUR 5.50)
Send moneyPrice: 1.45%
Min. Fee EUR 0.50
Receiving money is always free of charge
For transactions involving currency conversion Skrill adds a fee of 3.99% to our wholesale exchange rates. The exchange rates vary and will be applied immediately without notice to you.
Your Skrill Account is free for personal use as long as you login or make a transaction at least every 12 months.
If you don't do this, a service fee of EUR 3.00 (or equivalent) will be deducted monthly from the funds in your account.
Simple and transparent fees
Wallet Currency Crypto Fee Buy (%) Crypto Fee Sell (%) EUR, USD 1.50% 1.50% Other Currencies 3.00% 3.00%
Available countries. Note - this is subject of change.