Do more. Pay less.
- Using your Skrill wallet online? Free.
- Receiving money from a friend? Free.
- Uploading funds? Free.
- Eligible members get a free* Skrill Visa® Prepaid Card.
- Sending money to an e-mail or Skrill wallet? No transfer fee**, too.
Local payment methods +
fee: 0.00 %
Global payment methods +
fee: 0.00 %
Please note that if you use your credit card for gambling purposes your issuer may charge a ‘cash advance' fee. This fee is outside Skrill’s control, and we receive no part of it.
+ For deposits with paysafecard authorized distributors will charge a fee based on the denomination purchased. For deposits with Paysafecash payment points may charge a service fee.
*Charges may apply where currency conversion is involved.
Global payment methods
fee: USD 5.50(USD 5.50)
Skrill to Skrill
*Receiving money is always free of charge when currency conversion is not involved
You will see the applicable fee before you complete your transaction.
Understanding the account level fees
|First Skrill Visa® Prepaid Card application
For more information on how to become a True Skriller and receive FREE benefits for the rest of your Skrill life, click here.
*Minimum fee of EUR 0.50 is applied.
Your Skrill Account is free for personal use as long as you log in or make a transaction at least every 12 months.
If you don't do this, a service fee of USD 5.00 (or equivalent) will be deducted monthly from the funds in your account.
If a transaction requires a currency conversion, we will use the Skrill exchange rate which applies at the time we carry out the transaction. The Skrill exchange rate is a reference exchange rate set by us and changes continuously throughout each day. You can find details of the Skrill exchange rate applying at the time, for a conversion between two particular currencies, here. We will also charge you a foreign exchange fee of up to 3.99%.
Prepaid card fees
Our fees are transparent, so you always know where you stand. Here are the fees we charge for using our Skrill Visa® card:
- $10 annual fee
- $2.50 ATM fee. Additional fees might be applied by third party banks/financial institutions for cash withdrawals at Out-of-Network ATMs.
- POS transactions are free
- No FX fee (currency conversion will take place when making a transaction in any other currency than USD. Please note that some/additional fees might be applied by third party banks/financial institutions when using the card (i.e. foreign exchange fees)
- A new card application fee of $10 applies to customers who do not meet certain criteria. For more details see here.
**Skrill may make money on the exchange of currencies, when sending money to a non USD denominated Skrill wallet.