Do more. Pay less.
- Using your Skrill wallet online? Free.
- Receiving money from a friend? Free.
- Uploading funds? Free.
- Eligible members get a free* Skrill Visa® Prepaid Card.
- Sending money to an e-mail or Skrill wallet? No transfer fee**, too.
Local payment methods +
fee: 0.00 %
Global payment methods +
fee: 0.00 %
Please note that if you use your credit card for gambling purposes your issuer may charge a ‘cash advance' fee. This fee is outside Skrill’s control, and we receive no part of it.
+ For deposits with paysafecard authorized distributors will charge a fee based on the denomination purchased. For deposits with Paysafecash payment points may charge a service fee.
Global payment methods
fee: USD 5.50(USD 5.50)
Skrill to Skrill
Receiving money is always free of charge when currency conversion is not involved
You will see the applicable fee before you complete your transaction.
Understanding the account level fees
|First Skrill Visa® Prepaid Card application||USD 10||Free|
|Bank withdrawal||USD 5.50||Free|
For more information on how to become a True Skriller and receive FREE benefits for the rest of your Skrill life, click here.
Your Skrill Account is free for personal use as long as you log in or make a transaction at least every 12 months.
If you don't do this, a service fee of USD 5.00 (or equivalent) will be deducted monthly from the funds in your account.
If a transaction requires a currency conversion, we will use the Skrill exchange rate which applies at the time we carry out the transaction. The Skrill exchange rate is a reference exchange rate set by us and changes continuously throughout each day. You can find details of the Skrill exchange rate applying at the time, for a conversion between two particular currencies, here. We will also charge you a foreign exchange fee of up to 3.99%.
Prepaid card fees
Our fees are transparent, so you always know where you stand. Here are the fees we charge for using our Skrill Visa® card:
- $10 annual fee
- $2.50 ATM fee. Additional fees might be applied by third party banks/financial institutions for cash withdrawals at Out-of-Network ATMs.
- POS transactions are free
- No FX fee (currency conversion will take place when making a transaction in any other currency than USD. Please note that some/additional fees might be applied by third party banks/financial institutions when using the card (i.e. foreign exchange fees)
- A new card application fee of $10 applies to customers who do not meet certain criteria. For more details see here.
Simple and transparent fees
|Crypto||1.50 %||1.50 %||1.40 %|
The Cryptocurrency service is only available to Skrill USA members located in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, US Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, Washington State, West Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming.
At the current time, only deposits made with ACH can be used for the Cryptocurrency service.
**Skrill may make money on the exchange of currencies, when sending money to a non USD denominated Skrill wallet.