How do I deposit with Przelewy (P24) in Poland?
Przelewy (P24) is a fast deposit method available to customers registered in Poland.
To deposit, follow the quick steps below:
- In your Skrill account, go to Deposit
- Under Przelewy (P24), click on Deposit now
- Select the deposit currency and fill in the desired amount. Make sure the amount is within the displayed limits.
- Check the information on the confirmation screen and click on Przelewy (P24).
- You will be redirected to Przelewy (P24) website. Choose a bank from the dynamic list. Make sure to complete the deposit within 15 minutes.
The deposit is instant. However, depending on your bank, it may take up to 7 calendar days to be processed.
My Przelewy (P24) is missing. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that within 7 calendar days your deposit has neither been credited to your Skrill account, nor returned to your bank account, please contact us.