How do I withdraw money to NETELLER?
The withdrawal to NETELLER option lets you instantly transfer money from your Skrill account to your NETELLER digital wallet. This feature is currently not available on the mobile app. Instead, log in to your account from a web browser.
How to withdraw money to NETELLER?
1. Go to the Withdraw section of your Skrill account.
2. Click Withdraw Now under NETELLER.
3. Select an available balance to transfer money from, enter the amount, the valid NETELLER e-mail address of the recipient, and click Next.
4. A summary page with your withdrawal information will appear. To finalize your withdrawal, click Confirm. To complete the transaction, enter your PIN.
What are the fees and limits?
To review your withdrawal limits, go to the Withdraw section of your account. Select the withdrawal option you want to use, and you’ll see the applicable limits. The displayed limits are in accordance with your available balance and account verification status.
For the withdrawal fee, go to the Withdraw section of your account or visit our Fees Page.
I haven’t received the withdrawal in my NETELLER account. What should I do?
Withdrawals to NETELLER are processed instantly. If you have successfully withdrawn money from Skrill but the transfer doesn’t show up in your NETELLER transaction history, contact us via an available channel below.
Can I cancel a withdrawal to NETELLER?
Withdrawals to NETELLER are instant and irreversible.
In some cases, however, your transaction may remain pending allowing you to cancel it. Such cases are:
- If the email you entered is incorrect.
- If you don't have a NETELLER account yet.
- If the NETELLER account is temporarily disabled.
If such is the case, simply click the Cancel button next to the pending transaction.