How do I withdraw money to my bank account?
The bank wire withdrawal option lets you transfer money from your Skrill digital wallet to a personal bank account.
How to withdraw money to my bank account?
- Go to the Withdraw section of your Skrill account.
- Click Withdraw Now under Bank Account.
- Choose a bank account and click Next. If you haven’t registered a bank account, click Add a Bank Account to submit your bank details. In some cases, you may need to register a bank account issued abroad (in a country different from your country of residence).This feature is currently not available on the mobile app. Instead, log in to your account from a web browser to add your bank account.
- Enter the amount and click Next. Depending on your country, you may need to provide additional details (e.g. for Brazil: your CPF/CNPJ number). You may be asked to verify your bank account if you haven’t done so already.
- A summary page with your withdrawal information will appear. To finalize your withdrawal, confirm the transaction by entering your PIN.
Note: Depending on your country of residence and the currency of your bank account, your withdrawal can be processed as a local or international transfer. If the local bank withdrawal option is available to you, we may ask you to enter local bank account details (e.g. for Russia: your first, middle, and last name in Cyrillic letters).
What are the fees and limits?
Your withdrawal limits are available in the Withdrawsection of your account, under the respective withdrawal option.
In case there is a minimum transaction limit, you’ll see it onscreen when initiating the withdrawal.
For the withdrawal fee, check the Withdraw section of your account or visit our Fees Page.
Onscreen you'll see the currency in which your withdrawal will be processed, along with the foreign exchange rates. Note that if your bank account is in a different currency, your bank may apply additional currency exchange fees.
How long does it take to receive the money in my bank account?
It may take from 1 to up to 5 business days for the withdrawal to arrive in your bank. The processing timeframe will be displayed to you when you initiate the withdrawal.
Can I cancel a bank withdrawal?
Once initiated, you cannot cancel a bank withdrawal.
Why did my withdrawal fail?
- Your bank account is not supported for withdrawal. Try with another bank account.
- Your name in your Skrill account does not match the name of the bank account. Withdrawals are only allowed to a personal bank account. Withdrawal to a third-party bank account will fail.
- The bank details you have entered are not correct ( IBAN/bank account number, SWIFT code, branch/bank code, etc.) Double-check your bank details.
- Your bank does not allow withdrawals from Skrill. Contact your bank for more information.
My withdrawal is missing. What can I do?
The bank withdrawal is usually processed with the standard timeframe. However, on a rare occasion, there may be delays, due to unforeseen circumstances. If 10 business days have passed since your withdrawal had been initiated, please contact us so we can trace it. You will be required to send a bank statement, showing full bank account details, your name as the bank account holder, the bank account number, and full transaction history for that bank account since the date of the withdrawal.