How do I wire a bank transfer?
Local bank transfers are an easy way to add funds to your Skrill account. Simply follow the steps below:
- From the Deposit section of your Skrill account select Manual bank transfer and then Continue.
- On the screen, you will see the banking details you need in order to complete the deposit. Take a note of the reference number (your Customer ID). You need to input it when completing the transfer.
- Go to your bank/ online banking and complete the transfer from your account.
Always initiate the bank transfer from your Skrill account, in order to get our most up-to-date banking details.
Don’t forget the Reference number (your Customer ID). It helps us trace the payment.
Deposits from third-party ban accounts/ business accounts will not be accepted.
How long does a bank deposit take?
Bank transfers usually take 2 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and national holidays).
What are the limits and the fees?
The best place to check the limits and fees for any deposit option is the Deposit section of your account. Alternatively, to get acquainted with all charges related to your account, visit our dedicated Fees page.
My deposit failed. What can I do?
There are several reasons why a deposit may fail. They include but are not limited to the following:
- The balance of your bank account is insufficient. Make sure to have enough funds in your bank account.
- You did not complete the payment from your bank account, and it got automatically canceled.
- You did not input your Reference number (Customer ID)
- You made cash or a third-party deposit.
My deposit is missing. What should I do?
Your bank deposits are usually processed within 5 business days, however, if on a rare occasion, your deposit does not reflect within the timeframe, please contact us. In order to trace it, we may need proof of payment, e.g. a bank statement showing details of the transaction in question.