What is the Skrill Prepaid Mastercard®?
Available only to residents of authorized European Economic Area (EEA) countries and the UK.
The Skrill Prepaid Mastercard® is a reloadable, prepaid card that you can use at over 35 million locations worldwide. It is directly linked to your Skrill account, so you have instant access to your funds anytime, anywhere. If you don`t have a Skrill account yet, signing up is easy, simply visit our registration page.
How can I top up my Skrill card?
Simply sign in to your Skrill account, visit the Deposit section and choose a convenient payment method. The Skrill card is directly linked to your wallet's primary currency. Once you have an available balance, you can instantly spend it using your card.
Where can I use the physical Skrill card?
The Skrill card is available for the following transaction types anywhere Mastercard®:
- Payments on physical POS terminals
- Cash withdrawals at ATMs
- Online payments – this includes both one-time payments and subscriptions (i.e., transactions set to recur automatically on a weekly, monthly, yearly, etc. basis)
- Payments with a Google Pay or Apple Pay wallet after you add your Skrill card to such
The Skrill card cannot be used for:
- Purchases with cashback, where you receive an amount back in cash over the counter.
- Manually keyed-in transactions, where the cashier enters your card details manually in the POS terminal and attempts to charge your card for payment such as mail/phone orders or car rentals.