How do I set a crypto alert?
The service is currently available in selected countries only. If you see a Crypto section in your account account, this means that the service is available for you.
With the Alerts feature, you can receive a notification when the price of a selected cryptocurrency reaches a level you have defined beforehand. Alerts is a useful tool if you’re not constantly watching crypto prices but want to get notified as soon as a coin reaches a specific value.
You can set an alert in 3 simple steps:
- Visit the Crypto > Market data section and click the Alerts bell icon
- Enter the price for which you want to receive an alert. You can set it in fiat and for some crypto-currencies in Bitcoin.
- Click on Create alert.
Click to enlarge
You can also set an alert via the Trade section > Buy/Sell dashboard. Upon selecting a particular currency, a bell icon will appear underneath the calculator.
Click to enlarge
- Once the set price is reached you will receive an e-mail and/or a mobile app push notification, depending on your notification settings.
- Once an Alert executes, it automatically deactivates. A new Alert should be set if necessary.
- You can review, deactivate, or delete your alerts at any time via the Portfolio or trade tab.
You can also set a conditional order to buy or sell a selected cryptocurrency when its price reaches a certain level. It will be completed automatically, so you wouldn't have to lose time to log in and make a trade.
How to enable push notifications?
- Open the Skrill app.
- Navigate to section Profile > Privacy settings > Marketing preferences.
- Enable Push notifications.
Cryptocurrencies are complex, unregulated, without consumer or financial protections. Capital Gains Tax or other taxes may apply. Prices are volatile; only risk what you can afford to lose.