My Skrill Visa® Prepaid Card payment was rejected. What might the reasons be?
Your Skrill Visa Prepaid Card payment may have been rejected due to, but not limited to, one of the following reasons:
- you have reached your daily/monthly purchase or ATM withdrawal limit
- your balance is not enough to cover the payment
- there is a temporary restriction on your card or account
- information entered at the time of the payment is not correct/missing (i.e. 3-digit CVV, expiration date, card number, billing address*)
- your card is not activated yet
- our system or the system of one of our technology partners is experiencing a temporary outage
- you have tried to use the card on sites related to gaming, gambling, betting etc. or for the purchase of restricted goods and services
- Your registered Skrill account address and the billing address* you provided for the purchase are not matching.
If you believe your transaction should have been processed successfully, please contact the Skrill Help Team. To reach us, please review the available contact channels below.
*Some merchants run an Address Verification Check (AVS), which compares the two addresses and the transaction may be declined if they differ. Please ensure that your Skrill address (including the ZIP code) is always up to date.
The Skrill Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by Community Federal Savings Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc.