How do I deposit with SOFORT Direct Bank Transfer?
SOFORT Direct Bank Transfer is an instant online banking deposit method. To find out whether it is availablein your country of residence, go to the Deposit section of your account, or visit our Fees page.
To deposit, follow the quick steps below:
- From the Deposit section of your account select SOFORT Direct Bank Transfer.
- Provide your banking details if you have not already registered a bank account. In case your bank does not work with SOFORT, you will not be able to complete the registration.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- Confirm the transaction.
- You will be redirected to SOFORT's website to complete the deposit.
Note: To avoid delays, make sure that your internet connection is stable, that you are not using a proxy or VPN connection, and that the pop-ups on your browser are enabled.
What are my fees and limits?
You can check your fees and limits within the Deposit section of your account. By clicking on the relevant deposit option, you will see your limits in accordance with your account status and deposit tries.
The deposit fees are also available on our Fees page.
My SOFORT deposit has failed. What can I do?
There are several reasons why an instant deposit may fail:
- The deposit was rejected by your bank. Contact your bank for more information.
- Your online banking credentials are incorrect, e.g. your one-time security code. Contact your bank for further help.
- Your bank is not supported. Try with an alternative bank account.
- The payment request has expired. Reinitiate the payment and complete it as soon as possible.
- Communication error. Try again later.
- Insufficient funds in your bank account. Try with an alternative payment method.
- You have reached your bank’s limits. Contact your bank for more information.
- You have reached the limits on your Skrill account. Use an alternative deposit option.
My SOFORT deposit is missing. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that within 48 hours your deposit has neither been credited to your Skrill account nor returned to your bank account, you will be required to send us a proof of payment, such as a copy of your bank statement, or a screenshot of your online banking, showing the following transaction details:
- your name as the bank account holder
- your bank account details: Account number/ IBAN, sort/bank code, etc.
- the debited transaction details: amount, currency, date, and reference (if applicable).