How do I deposit with Multibanco in Portugal?
With Multibanco you can deposit money into your Skrill account by paying at ATMs or using your online banking. Multibanco is available as a deposit option in Portugal.
To deposit with Multibanco simply:
- Select Multibanco from the Deposit section of your account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and change the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added in one of your secondary balances.
- Review and confirm your deposit.
You will then be redirected to a page secured by a third-party provider to complete the payment.
Once the deposit is completed, we’ll send you a confirmation email. You can also check your transaction’s status and details from the History section of your account.
- The payment reference and the entity number – you will need them whether you complete the payment at an ATM or via your online banking. You can also print the provided details.
- When making the payment, enter the exact amount of your deposit – this will ensure that your transaction is processed on time.
- You can make the payment by selecting the “Payments” option both on ATM or when using your online banking.
- You will have 3 days to complete the payment after initiating the transaction.
How long does a deposit by Multibanco take?
If you are using your online banking, the money will arrive in your account right away. If you pay on an ATM, your funds could be credited within one hour, but may take up to 4 days depending on how long it takes to your ATM provider to notify us of your transaction.
What are the fees and the limits?
Check the deposit fees on our Fees page or within the Deposit section of your account.
Find your limits within the Deposit section of your account. Once you initiate a transaction, we will inform you onscreen about your limits as per your account status and deposit tries.