How do I deposit with Multibanco in Portugal?
With Multibanco you can deposit money into your Skrill account by paying at ATMs or using your online banking. Multibanco is available as a deposit option in Portugal.
To deposit with Multibanco simply:
- Select Multibanco from the Deposit section of your account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and change the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added in one of your secondary balances.
- Review and confirm your deposit.
- The payment details (‘Entity’, ‘Reference code’ and ‘Amount’) you need to complete the transaction via your online banking or at an ATM will be displayed onscreen.
Once the deposit is completed, we’ll send you a confirmation email. You can also check your transaction’s status and details from the History section of your account.
- The reference number and the entity number – you will need them whether you complete the payment at an ATM or via your online banking.
- When making the payment, enter the exact amount of your deposit – this will ensure that your transaction is processed on time.
- You can make the payment by selecting the “Payments” option both on ATM or when using your online banking.
- You will have 24 hours to complete the payment after initiating the transaction.
How long does a deposit by Multibanco take?
Once you confirm the payment, the money will be added to your Skrill balance right away. On a rare occasion, due to technical or communication reasons, there might be a delay in the processing of your transaction. If such is the case, please allow 1 working day for your transaction to be settled.
What are the fees and the limits?
Check the deposit fees on our Fees page or within the Deposit section of your account.
Find your limits within the Deposit section of your account. Once you initiate a transaction, we will inform you onscreen about your limits as per your account status and deposit tries.