How do I reset my Skrill password?
*This feature is currently not available on the mobile app. Instead, log in to your account from a web browser.
If you have access to your Skrill account, you can easily reset your password by following these steps:
- Log into your account using your current credentials
- Navigate to the Settings section and scroll down to the Security tab.
- Next to Password click Change. You'll be asked to confirm your current password and then enter the new one. Make sure to enter the correct new password, as you won't be asked to confirm it:
If you wish to log in via web but you have forgotten your password, follow the bellow steps:
- Upon login, click Forgot your password?
- You'll be asked to confirm your registered email address - make sure to enter your primary one, if you've registered more than one.
- An automated email will be sent to your email address with a link to log in. Follow the link and enter your new password. Keep in mind that the email link is valid for 24 hours only, so make sure you check your inbox on time.
If, for some reason, you can't complete the automated procedure, simply contact us via one of the available contact channels below, and our team will make sure to assist you accordingly.
Our Virtual Assistant Sofia is also available to assist you 24/7 – to start chatting with her, just click the button on the bottom right corner of your screen: