What address verification documents do you accept?
We accept the following documents for address verification:
- any utility bill issued within the past 90 days (for heating, electricity, water, cable, landline telephone, sewer, gas, etc.);
- an original printed or electronically generated statement from your financial institution (bank, credit/debit card, mortgage, insurance, investments – please note we do not accept statements from purely online financial institutions) issued within the past 90 days;
- a signed and stamped letter or electronically generated document from your financial institution issued within the past 90 days confirming your account with them, your address and your full name;
- any government correspondence (including tax documents, court documents, pension bills, government-issued loans, fine or penalty tickets), issued within the past 12 months;
- tenancy agreement/contract, issued within the past 12 months, that includes either the signatures of both landlord and tenant, or the company/agency logo of the issuing institution.
Other important requirements for your proof of address
- The document should contain your full name, current address and a document issue date;
- The issuing institution’s name, website and/or logo must be visible;
- Тhe copy should be submitted in a *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.bmp, *.gif, *.png or *.pdf file format;
- We do not accept P.O. boxes as a valid residence address.
Please also keep in mind that we don't accept mobile phone bills.
Note: We'll do our best to quickly review and accept your documents, regardless of the language they're in.