How do I verify my credit or debit card with Skrill?
Verifying your card will increase the amount you can deposit. This feature is currently not available on the mobile app. Instead, log in to your account from a web browser. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Complete a card deposit to your Skrill account by selecting Credit or Debit card from the Deposit section of your account and following the steps.
2. A 4-digit verification code is automatically generated.
3. Click on the Increase limit link. It will be available to you after a successful deposit.
4. Find the 4-digit verification code in your online banking/ on your bank statement, next to the successful card transaction.
5. Enter the code!
* Click to enlarge the image
Note: You have limited attempts at card verification. Please refrain from entering random numbers!
How long does it take to verify my credit/ debit card?
The code will appear on your card statement once the transaction is settled, usually a few days after you have made the payment. Depending on how quickly your bank or card issuer displays transactions on your account and how you access your statements, card verification can take anything from a few seconds to a few days.
I cannot verify my card. What can I do?
If for some reason you are unable to verify your card, please contact us for further assistance. Please note that a document (e.g. credit card statement) might be requested for the manual verification of your card.