How do I deposit with paysafecard?
paysafecard is a prepaid voucher you can use for online payments without sharing your personal or banking information. It’s a 16-digit code you can purchase online or offline at a store. There are thousands of places worldwide where you can buy one. Use the store locator to find the shop nearest to your location. paysafecard is available in selected countries. To check whether it is among your deposit options, visit the Deposit section of your account.
To deposit with paysafecard follow the steps below:
1. In the Deposit section click on paysafecard.
2. Enter the amount you want to deposit and change the currency of the transaction if you want the money to be added in one of your secondary balances.
3. A summary of your transaction will appear on the screen. To complete the payment, click on Go to paysafecard.
4. You will then be redirected to the paysafecard website to complete the payment.
• There are different paysafecard user experiences in different countries. You may need to register a myPaysafe account prior to using the paysafecard voucher. Your Skrill wallet and your myPaysafe account must be registered in the same country.
• You can only deposit in your Skrill wallet using one myPaysafe account/ profile, you cannot use multiple paysafecard accounts.
• You will be able to make one deposit at a time.
• Мake sure that your internet connection is stable, that you are not using proxy or VPN connection, and that the pop-ups on your browser are enabled.
What is the difference between paysafecard and the account (myPaysafe)?
paysafecard prepaid codes are available in stores in more than 650 000 sales outlets or online via authorized sellers around the world.
The paysafecard account (myPaysafe) is your personal online account which allows you to pay each transaction with a username and password, instead of long codes, and to enjoy higher transaction limits.
Some other advantages of registering an account are:
• paysafecard PINs are stored securely in the myPaysafe account and cannot get lost
• paysafecard PINs in the account don’t get illegible (e.g. ink fades out due to sunlight)
• The system combines paysafecard PINs to one balance, so the balance can be used for a bigger payment
• You get a clear overview of your balance and transactions
• Higher limits
• No monthly inactivity fee
• Balance withdrawal to your personal bank account (available for certain countries)
• You can receive merchant payouts
What are the limits and the fees?
The best place to check the limits for any deposit option is the Deposit section of your account. By clicking on the relevant deposit option, you see your deposit limits in accordance with your account status and deposit tries.
For the deposit fee, please check the Deposit section of your account or visit our Fees page.
Additional limits may be applied by paysafecard depending on the verification status of your myPaysafe.
How long does a paysafecard deposit take?
Funds deposited by paysafecard are available right away.
Why did my paysafecard deposit fail?
There are several reasons which may result in a failed paysafecard deposit:
• your mypaysafecard account is locked for payments. Follow the onscreen instructions on myPaysafe to get the restrictions lifted.
• you’ve reached the top-up limits of your myPaysafe. Verify your account and increase your limits.
• you are trying to use more than one paysafecard with Skrill. You are allowed to use one account only.
• technical issues. Check your connection, and perform basic troubleshooting.
• There is a mismatch between your personal details, registered in the accounts
If you need more information, visit paysafecard’s Help page.
My paysafecard deposit is missing. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that your deposit has not been processed automatically, you will need to wait until the transaction settles, which may take up to a week.