Do more. Pay less.
- We’re committed to keeping fees low.
- Using your Skrill wallet to pay online at a retailer that accepts Skrill is free
- Receiving money into your Skrill account is free
- Uploading funds into your Skrill account is usually free – some options involve a small charge, which will be clearly stated
- Sending money to an email address or another Skrill wallet costs 1% of the amount sent, with the charge capped at €10
Upload funds Please note that if you use your credit card for gambling purposes your issuer may charge a ‘cash advance fee’. This fee is outside Skrill’s control, and we receive no part of it.
Local payment methods 1Price: GBP 0.00Price: 0.50 %Price: 1.50 %Price: 1.90 %
Global payment methodsPrice: GBP 0.00Price: 1.90 %Price: 7.00 %
Local payment methods (1)EUR 2.95(EUR 2.95)EUR 3.95(EUR 3.95)
Global payment methods (1)Price: EUR 3.95(EUR 3.95)
- Paying in shops, restaurants or online FREE OF CHARGE
- Bank transfer top-up FREE OF CHARGE
- Receiving cash FREE OF CHARGE
- Online statement FREE OF CHARGE
- Pin re-issue FREE OF CHARGE
- Cash withdrawal*
*Local ATM surcharges may apply. 1.75%
- Annual card fee HKD 95.79 (EUR 10.00)
Send moneyPrice: 1.0%
(Max. GBP 7.89 )
Receiving money is always free of charge
For transactions involving currency conversion Skrill adds a fee of between 2.99% and 3.99%** to our wholesale exchange rates.
Your Skrill Account is free for personal use as long as you login or make a transaction at least every 12 months.
If you don't do this, a service fee of EUR 1.00 (or equivalent) will be deducted monthly from the funds in your account.
*Effective May 17, cash withdrawal fees will be 1.75% of the withdrawal amount.
**We charge an additional 2.99% for transfers between USD, GBP, EUR, CAD or PLN currencies and 3.99% for transfers involving any other currency.
(1) Bank withdrawals using secondary bank accounts are charged €5.50