Do more. Pay less.
- We’re committed to keeping fees low.
- Using your Skrill wallet to pay online at a retailer that accepts Skrill is free
- Receiving money into your Skrill account is free
- Uploading funds into your Skrill account is usually free – some options involve a small charge, which will be clearly stated
- Sending money to an email address or another Skrill wallet costs 1% of the amount sent, with the charge capped at €10
Upload funds Please note that if you use your credit card for gambling purposes your issuer may charge a ‘cash advance fee’. This fee is outside Skrill’s control, and we receive no part of it.
Local payment methods 1 2Price: GBP 0.00Price: 0.50 %Price: 1.50 %Price: 1.90 %
Global payment methodsPrice: GBP 0.00Price: 1.90 %Price: 2.50 %Price: 7.00 %
Local payment methods 1 2EUR 2.95(EUR 2.95)EUR 3.95(EUR 3.95)
Global payment methods 1Price: EUR 3.95(EUR 3.95)
Send money 2Price: 1.0%
(Max. GBP 7.89 )
Receiving money is always free of charge
For transactions involving currency conversion Skrill adds a fee of between 2.99% and 3.99%** to our wholesale exchange rates. The exchange rates vary and will be applied immediately without notice to you. 2
Your Skrill Account is free for personal use as long as you login or make a transaction at least every 12 months.
If you don't do this, a service fee of EUR 1.00 (or equivalent) will be deducted monthly from the funds in your account. 2
(1) Bank withdrawals using secondary bank account are charged €5.50
(2) Please view the information below for a number of planned fee changes which may affect you.
Changes coming into effect on 31 August 2016
- Withdrawals to Visa cards: €3.95
Changes coming into effect on 17 October 2016
- User Inactive Fee: €2
- Send Money Fee: 1.9%, cap €20
- Upload Funds to NETELLER Fee: 3%
- Bank Withdrawal Fee: €5.50
- FX Fee: 3.99%
For VIP Fee changes, click here.