“Skrill Rewards promotion” Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms and Conditions”)
1.1 PLEASE READ THESE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO THESE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THESE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE LIMITATIONS OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1.2 If you are resident outside of the European Economic Area, this promotion (the “Promotion”) is brought to you (“ you” or the “Participant”) by Skrill Limited, a company registered in England, with company number 04260907, whose registered office is at 1st floor, 2 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7AD, UK authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money.
1.3 If you are resident in the European Economic Area, this Promotion is brought to you by Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited, a company duly registered under the laws of Ireland, under company number 626665, with its registered office at 3rd Floor, Kilmore House, Spencer Dock, Dublin 1 D01 YE64, Ireland. Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”) as an electronic money institution under the European Communities (Electronic Money) Regulations 2011.
1.4 For the purposes of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, Paysafe Financial Services Limited and Skrill Limited are both referred to as “ Skrill”, “we” or “us”. (Skrill is trading as Paysafe, NETELLER, Rapid Transfer, NETELLER Money Transfer and Skrill Money Transfer).
2. Skrill will send selected customers an invitation email (the “ Invitation Email”) to the primary email address registered to their Skrill Account at the start of the Promotion Period. The Invitation Email will contain a pre-determined transaction volume target (the “Target”). Participants who reach their Target during the Promotion Period will receive a one-off 1% cash reward on the entire* amountthat they have spent with Eligible Merchants (“ Cash Reward” or “Cashback”) which Cash Reward shall be paid as in-account credits. For example: if the Target was€1,500, and at closing the selected customer transacted€2,000 the customer will receive 1% cash rewards from the entire volume spent or namely €20.00(€2,000 * 1% = €20.00).
3. The Cashback Reward for each Participant is capped at a maximum amount of €1 50 in the aggregate for all Qualifying Transactions during the Promotion Period .
Only Eligible Transactions (see 5) will be counted towards the Target.
Skrill will make reasonable efforts to transfer all Cashback Rewards to the Participant’s Skrill Account by 15 November 2022 23:59 UK time without notice or request. Skrill reserves the right to extend the transfer term for the Cashback Rewards until 29 November 2022 23:59 UK time at latest, if it is required to do so.
Cashback Rewards are final and non-exchangeable.
4. The Promotion (“Promotion”) runs from 4 October 2022 00:00 GMT until 1 November2022 23:59 GMT (the ‘Promotion Period’).
5. In order to participate in the Promotion, you must:
b) have received the Invitation Email from Skrill directly;
c) not use your Skrill Account for commercial purposes;
d) not be an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of any company in the Paysafe group. For avoidance of doubt, an “immediate family member” shall mean any individual with any of the following relationships to the employee: a/ spouse, and parents thereof; b/ sons and daughters, and spouses thereof; c/ parents, and spouses thereof; d/ brothers and sisters, and spouses thereof; e/ grandparents and grandchildren, and spouses thereof; f/ domestic partner and parents thereof, including domestic partners of any individual in a/ through g/ of this definition; and g/ any individual related by blood or affinity whose close association with the employee is the equivalent of a family relationship;
e) not be a service provider or a direct family member of a service provider of any company in the Paysafe group;
f) be at least 18 years of age;
g) not reside or be located in any country that Skrill are prohibited from offering Accounts.
The above mentioned are collectively referred to as the “ Eligibility Criteria”. If you satisfy the Eligibility Criteria you are a Qualifying Participant for the purposes of this Promotion. Skrill reserves the right to require Participants to provide evidence demonstrating that they meet any or all of the Eligibility Criteria and may at its discretion disqualify any Participant if such evidence is not provided within a reasonable time stipulated by Skrill or if Skrill (acting reasonably) is not satisfied that the Eligibility Criteria are met.
6. Eligible Transactions are successful send money transactions made from the Participant’s Skrill Account to any eligible Skrill merchant as referred to in clause 7 Eligible Merchants below during the Promotion Period ( “Eligible Transaction”).
Please note the following transactions are not Eligible Transactions:
a) Transactions made using the participants Net+ Prepaid Mastercard®;
b) Person-to-Person send money transactions;
c) uploads to, and withdrawals from, the participant’s Skrill Account;
d) transactions between linked accounts, including transactions between two or more linked Skrill accounts, regardless of any VIP status of any of the account or accounts;
e) transactions to the following Skrill Merchants (“ Excluded Merchants”): ”): Ava Trade Ltd, Axicorp Financial Services Pty Ltd, NYMSTAR Ltd, Exness (.com), Exness (.eu), FX Pro (.com), FX Pro (global), International Capital (IC) Markets (global), Vantage (global), Pacific Union Limited, FP Markets LLC, FP Markets Ltd, OctaFx (global), Exinity (global), OctaFx, Bet 365, SBOBET, Matchbook, Triplebet limited, Sportmarket, Virtual Global Digital Services, 888
7. Skrill reserve the right to disregard any Eligible Transactions for this Promotion that they, in their sole but reasonable discretion, deem an abuse of the Promotion including but not limited to:
a) transactions that have no commercial purpose;
b) multiple transactions that are made to artificially increase the volume of Eligible Transactions;
c) transactions that are not for the personal benefit of the Skrill Account holder;
8. The Participant is eligible for the Cashback Reward at the end of the Promotional Period when the participant successfully sends money to eligible merchants. Generally, all merchants that accept Skrill payments are eligible, except for the “Excluded Merchants” which are detailed in Section 5 Please note that the list is subject to change and we might have to exclude a merchant if the merchant expressly instructs us to do so. We will notify you by email, to the email registered with your Skrill Account, in case a merchant is no longer eligible. Any Eligible Transactions, performed before our notification that the affected merchant is excluded from the Promotion, shall be considered and accounted as Eligible Transactions for the purposes of this Promotion.
Privacy and personal data
9. The following provisions apply to this Promotion:
b. For the purposes of the Promotion participants grant Skrill and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferrable, irrevocable license to copy, use and display any logo, trademark, trade name or other intellectual property (where applicable) which may be published on various Paysafe Group marketing channels including but not limited to our websites, emails, and social media pages.
10. Confidential Information means any information which is marked as “Confidential” or should be reasonably expected to be confidential having regard to the context of disclosure or the nature of the information; including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, business plans, data, strategies, methods, customer and client lists, technical specifications, transactional data and customer data shall be deemed confidential.
11. During the Promotion Period and thereafter, Skrill shall use and reproduce the participants’ Confidential Information only for purposes of this Promotion and only to the extent necessary for such purpose and will restrict disclosure of the Confidential Information to its employees, consultants, advisors or independent contractors with a need to know.
12. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it shall not be a breach of these Terms and Conditions for Skrill to disclose Confidential Information if required to do so under law or in a judicial or governmental investigation or proceeding.
13. The confidentiality obligations shall not apply to information that (i) is or becomes public knowledge through no action or fault of Skrill; (ii) is known to Skrill without restriction, prior to receipt from the Participant in relation to this Promotion, from its own independent sources as evidenced by Skrill’s written records, and which was not acquired, directly or indirectly, from the Participant; (iii) Skrill receives from any third party reasonably known by Skrill to have a legal right to transmit such information, and not under any obligation to keep such information confidential; or (iv) information independently developed by Skrill’s employees or agents provided that Skrill can show that those same employees or agents had no access to the Confidential Information received hereunder.
14. Skrill reserves the right to end this Promotion at any time in their sole discretion or to make changes to this Promotion at any time in its sole discretion by sending written notice to the e-mail address registered to your Account or by amending these Promotion Terms and Conditions. Skrill reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Promotion Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Skrill that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion.
15. Skrill reserves the right to remove participants from the Promotion where Skrill has reason to believe that Participants have:
b) attempted to circumvent any security or operational procedures
16. All decisions by Skrill are final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered into.
17. Skrill are not responsible for any of the following:
a) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Promotion;
b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software;
c) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion;
d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries;
e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any cash prize.
18. Skrill will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the participant taking part in the Promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of Skrill or that of their employees. Participant’s statutory rights are not affected.
19. Skrill shall not be liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, such as but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, adverse weather conditions, strike, war (declared or undeclared), embargo, blockade, legal prohibition, governmental action, riot, insurrection, damage, destruction, flight or other transportation delays or cancellations.
20. If you are resident outside of the European Economic Area, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the present Promotion Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Skrill, as applicable, in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of England or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than England.
21. If you are resident in the European Economic Area, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the present Promotion Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Skrill, as applicable, in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Ireland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ireland.
22. If there is any discrepancy between any translated version and the original English version of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
23. To the extent permitted by law, Skrill, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a Participant or prospective Participant, or accept any liability (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential) for or in connection with the participation (or attempted participation) in the Promotion whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise. A Participant’s statutory rights are not affected. Nothing in these Promotion Terms and Conditions excludes or limits in any way any liability for death or personal injury caused by Skrill’s negligence, for fraud or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be excluded or limited.
24. Skrill shall not be liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these Promotion Terms and Conditions, if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, adverse weather conditions, strike, war (declared or undeclared), embargo, blockade, legal prohibition, governmental action, riot, insurrection, damage, destruction, flight or other transportation delays or cancellations.
25. If you have any questions about this Promotion or our services in general, you can contact us at any time by sending a message to Customer Service via the “Email Support” facility on our Website or by calling +44 203 308 2520.